Friday, April 11, 2014

Snap! Pregnancy Album - Finally Finished!!

I don't know if any of you frequent my blog often but you may remember when I shared a post showing part one and two of my pregnancy album...well I have finally finished!! Now my boy is two months old and I have had spurts here and  there to sit and scrap!
If you didn't see the post you can find it here.

Today I'm going to share the final part of my album ... part three (the third trimester)
I also did a video flick through which you can watch here of the whole album.



So here is part three :)




















So while I am so happy that it's finally finished and let's admit it...there's nothing better than finishing a scrapbook album, I am kind of sad at the same time that it brought an end to that chapter. If I was being totally honest I would say that there are parts of being pregnant that I really miss..a lot, especially when I see how quickly my little baby is growing into a little boy already!

I hope you enjoyed a look at my album and I think it's time for me to wrap it up and pop it in my boy's baby box with his other precious things. xx

No comments: