Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Soon to be Parents

I am back to share another D-Lish scraps layout for the month. You can see my write up about the D-Lish Scraps products used on the D-Lish blog here.

I have seen a few clothesline type layouts around Pinterest lately and I must admit that it was my main inspiration for this page of Adam and I. I wanted to put lots of embellishments on the page and having the line of twine running along the page allowed me to have them 'hanging' somewhat down to create a clothesline effect.

I loved these pictures that Tamara took of us at 37 weeks pregnant. They feel like ages ago now that I am 41 weeks!! Hopefully by the time you read I will have had Baby E, because regardless of how comfy he is in there ~ he has to come this week!


I am really getting into the storytelling side of scrapbooking. I used to be really scared of journalling and not take the time to bother. Now I really see the importance of it because I know that our child will look back on these books someday and want to know what we were doing and thinking at the time - especially pages like this!



The journalling reads:
"Our maternity photos taken by my sister really capture who we are now. Soon to be parents to our first baby. I think we look both scared and excited about what is to come. It is going to be a fun adventure full of ups and downs I am sure, but as long as we are together, we have it covered."


Much love. xx

No comments: