Monday, February 3, 2014

Polaroid Love

Thank you to everyone that commented on my post below about Baby E's Pregnancy journal. I was so thrilled with how it turned out, and being such a big project, it's really nice to breathe a sigh of relief at the end.

I have another scrapbooking share today. It has been such a thrill to work for D-Lish Scraps the last few months showcasing the beautiful products available in the store.
I really love using 'little bits' on my pages so having a big collection of sequins, flowers, enamel, paper clips and resin is totally my thing!


This picture of Adam & I was taken at my niece's first birthday party. There was a Photo Booth set up and it was so much fun to capture a casual photo of us having fun. I was in my second trimester of pregnancy when this was taken, so to be honest - there wasn't a lot of photos of me behind the lens. I felt too much like a whale to be bothered having photos taken. 

I also tried out using the 8.5x11 size for scrapbooking. I have scrapped in this size before ~ many moons ago. I just felt that it was a waste to use a whole 12x12 layout for this tiny polaroid picture! I actually really enjoyed mixing it up and using this size and I plan to incorporate it into my usual 12x12 album. Bring on a year of experimenting with different styles of scrapbooking as I dive into Project Life also!



I must go & rest up..for those following along...there is still no sign of Baby E yet. I am writing this on Sunday night to post tomorrow...so unless he shows up before then - there is a planned arrival sometime this week!! I can't wait to share.

Until next time. xx

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the layout! Gorgeous colour and the stitching always looks good a layout.
Best of luck with baby! Exciting times ahead :)

Manda Moore said...

Beautiful page, I love the embellie cluster with the flair and twine. The stitching is a great touch.

Nina Stenzel said...

What a great page! Love all the embellishments.

Leslie Webster said...

Love that yellow and black color combo on the wood. A great page too!

Amanda said...

Lovely layout!! The colors are wonderful. Good luck on the birth of your baby boy! :)

aBlessedChaos said...

Super cute LO. The design and your color choice works perfectly with your pic.