Friday, February 7, 2014

Handmade Cards

Since I really only ever share layouts on my blog, I thought it might be fun to make some cards from scraps laying on my workspace and share them here. I made them to feature on the D-Lish Scraps blog & actually really enjoyed the process of making them.



I used some Crate Paper paper from the Flea market range by Maggie Holmes and a metal butterfly die cut that I have had in my stash for ages. I find that I rarely pull out my cuttlebug machine to use now that I have a Silhouette Cameo, but I may as well try and get use out of it when I can. I think every scrapbooker would have tools in their stash that they don't pull out near as much as they should!



Now the mission is to actually send these cards out! 
I am really bad at sending cards. I think I forget just about every birthday and special occasion. I need to be more like my Aunty who never forgets a single birthday! I think that is where Facebook has taken over these days ~ but nothing beats a card in the mail ... especially a hand made one.

Much love. xx

No comments: