Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Love This (& process video)


I am catching up on blogging. I have  A LOT of new scrappiness to share but I have to spread it over a few posts I think. I love working for Polly! and D-Lish Scraps. Not to mention Scrapbook Creations (but I can't share any of that work just yet!)

I made this page using Polly!'s latest scrapbook kit. Ruth does such a great job of putting these kits together. This one was filled with gorgeous-ness. I especially love the letterpress letters (Love This) which I cut out for my title.
I believe there are just a couple of these kits left in the Polly! store if you want to head on over and check them out. 

Here's something else Polly! related to check out:






So I have been getting back into making process videos and sharing my love of scrapbooking. Now I don't own a store, I get a lot more time for personal scrapbooking and I have to say that I love it.

& a link to my YouTube channel.


Better leave you with a sneak peek of my next layout featured in a process video :)


xx

No comments: