Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Some new things to share...

I must admit that I have been very slack with my posting. I have no excuse really apart from the fact that now I'm in my third trimester the lethargy has started creeping back.
I remember being in Queensland before I knew I was pregnant (I must have been about 5 weeks at that point) and I was shopping in IKEA and all I wanted to do was crawl into one of their display beds. That feeling in back now! 

My scrapbooking mojo has started coming back now however and I have been inspiring myself by watching lots of YouTube videos. I have a total love affair with Wilna Fustenberg. Even her accent is amazing. 

Anyway thought I better come and post the last couple of pages I have done for D-Lish Scraps.


I created this page of the cat & dog before I moved out in our new place. I think the cat & dog really miss each other now - they do get the occasional visits.






This is my latest craving!!! Ice-cream all the time. I think it's partly contributed to by the fact that I get so HOT really quickly. Anything cold is a winner for me. I have also scrapped about my Cold Rock addiction in Baby E's baby/pregnancy album ~ which I will be sharing soon!






Lastly I created some cards. I really wanted to keep them simple and easy as most of the time I really struggle with card designs. I love this Freckled Fawn wood chip design. It makes a quick card sentiment easy!




----------------------

On a last note…I can't believe next week is December. It's going to be one CRAZY month here. I turn 23 (eek), we have Christmas, Ante-natal classes and Adam is working more hours. Not to mention all the baby appointments & the baby shower! ;)

It also means that I get to start my December Daily album. This will be the first year that I am doing it properly and it's going to be made easy by the fact that Ruth from Polly! Scrap Kits asked me to make an album using her fantastic December Daily kit. There are a limited amount left for sale in the shop & you can check them out here.


It's PACKED full of goodies to keep you going all month.
I have made up a quick YouTube video unpacking the kit so you can see just how much you get inside.
You can watch it below or follow the link here.


I will be back soon to share sneak peeks of my album & process.

Kayla. x

No comments: