Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Polly! September Kit

I had the privilege last month to work with the Polly! scrapbook kit. Here's a peek at what was inside.


Ruth did a fabulous job of picking all the cutest products all in one great kit. I love the glitz roller stamp and how cool are the DIY thickers? There's even some ink to get you started.
Unfortunately this kit sold out really quickly however I've seen the shorts for the new October kit & you won't want to miss out. You can keep up to date with the kit happenings on Facebook here.

Anyway I shared the first page in my last post so thought I would come back to share what else I made with this gorgeous kit.


I created this page to showcase a photo of my sister and brother in law at my 21st birthday. It's taken me almost two years to scrapbook it. Eep! I loved the exclusive man/woman wood veneers that came with the kit and they suited this page perfectly.



For the gorgeous Glitz roller stamp that came with the kit I actually stamped it with versamark ink and then embossed it with a white embossing powder. Slightly addicted to embossing lately!




Finally it was my sisters birthday and I quickly made a card using the left over supplies from the kit. I've used lemon zest Dylusions to colour the DIY thickers. I love the pop of colour it gives.

I do have some more things to share very very soon. I have been a roll over the last couple of days and have managed to scrapbook quite a few pages. I can't share them just yet...but here is some sneak peeks. ;)



I'll give you a hint...they both use lots of cute little goodies from the D-Lish Scraps store.
Here is a peek at what I received in my first goodie box :)


IN OTHER NEWS:
Totally excited about the increased baby movements. Feels like a boxing match down there. I have noticed that Baby E responds to movement and sound a lot more now. Especially if I am laying in bed having a conversation with Adam. A few people asked what Baby E means...thought I better clarify. Both names for both genders we picked start with E. A lot of people have said that I will probably change my mind but I 'think' they are pretty set in stone. We are choosing to keep the gender and name secret from the online world...just in case it turns out a 'surprise'. You just never know. 


Baby E received his/her *wink* first present on the weekend. It looks so cute sitting up on the shelf. The baby rooms needs decorating yet but I figured I went full steam ahead with buying all the furniture that the decorating can wait for just a little bit. I layby'd a sewing machine (my very first one) the other day, so I can't wait to start sewing some cute baby things.

Until next time. xx

No comments: