Saturday, September 28, 2013

My exciting news..


The above image pretty much sums it up.
I am super excited to be on the D-lish Scraps team for the next six months. Amanda owns a lovely store full of fabulous embellishments. I can't wait to get into my first DT package to show you the goodness!

For those not familiar...you can find her store here.



I had another one of those hectic weeks. It just flew by.
I managed to snap a couple of Instagram shots of our new little hometown. I can't wait until the weather warms up and we can explore it properly. We have had absolutely horrid weather the last few days. Thunder & lightening storms to rival Brisbane! So much rain too and there is a lot more expected over the next four days. It's made getting washing done a pain in the butt!


BABY NEWS:
Yeah..just thought I would post this. A few people have asked about a baby bump picture. To be honest I think it's still a cake belly with just a little more 'roundness' ;)
I have noticed my tummy starting to stretch though & it's soooo ITCHY!
The scars I have from my keyhole surgery to remove my gallbladder have now become 'blobs' instead of the lines that they were. I guess this a sign of things to come.
I'm so sore & tired most of the time and unfortunately the new place has the tiniest bath tub. I actually think it's meant for a baby looking at it. I squeezed myself in there tonight though because all I wanted was a good soak!


Here is a look at the first page I did using this months Polly! Scrap kit. I loved this ombre paper & it's such a gorgeous colour. I actually really like the colour combo which worked well with the Dylusions Lemon Zest ink. I do have a card & another layout to share really soon :)

Anyway it's past my mummy to be bedtime. I am usually snoring before 10pm now.

Kr.x


1 comment:

rebelliouskiwi in Oz said...

moisturise, moisturise, moisturise lol. Thats the only advice I can offer to help the itchiness of the growing belly ;) Even oil, which has an added bonus sometimes of helping fight the stretch marks helps too. Its also a good relaxing thing too for Daddy to be to do it for you while you lie back & relax ;) hint hint to the daddy to be lol.
And congrats on the D-lish DT position! Make sure you get time to lie down & put your feet up though! ;) xx