Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby E.

I said I would come back here with a proper ultrasound photo when I had one...that was errr umm...weeks ago. I have been lazy.
I blame it on being excessively tired and cranky lately.
To be honest I had no idea how mentally and physically exhausting pregnancy would be until now. I feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck most days.

Anyway...it was pretty cool to see our baby in such detail. We are only a week and a bit of seeing our next scan (you never know I might share that a little earlier this time!)




Everyone is telling us that because our bubba's heartbeat is over 150bpm that it means we are having a girl. I have been a total sucker and have googled all the gender predictions. According to the Chinese calendar we are having a boy! But according to all the old wives tales we are more likely to be having a girl. Go figure!

The babies room is coming along, with all the big furniture purchased for our new home now.
We are moving to the lovely little seaside town of Penguin on September 13. I can't wait & am super excited to have my own space again. This will be the first time living with Adam...let's see if we get along! Just kidding..it should be fine.


In other scrapbooking related news, I am super excited to be on the Scrapbook Creations Design Diva team (as mentioned in the post below) for two years instead of one! I hope this means I can have some of the first pages of little Baby E. published.

Anyway better get back to packing boxes & preparing to move house ~ the joys!

Kr. x


2 comments:

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Ever heard of the nub theory? Google it, I predict a boy :) also they say one heartbeat sounds like a train and one like a horse lol I can't remember which belongs to which sex.
Congrats on ur diva news xx

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Ever heard of the nub theory? Google it, I predict a boy :) also they say one heartbeat sounds like a train and one like a horse lol I can't remember which belongs to which sex.
Congrats on ur diva news xx