Saturday, July 20, 2013

So much to say...

It's been just over 3 months since I posted. Wow!

In that time I have; started Uni again, celebrated the end of the Live Below the Line campaign that I worked on, had a month long holiday in QLD (with a weekend in NSW), attended the Brisbane Scrapbook Convention and....been pregnant. Yeah. Big surprise.

That's why I haven't updated or been around because it turns out those first 12 weeks are really nasty. I'm almost 13 weeks now so most of the nausea has gone & I feel like eating again!

As you can imagine life has now turned into a tail spin trying to get organised and prepared for this little jellybean to enter our lives. I never though my head would be spinning with all the things we have to buy, learn and experience!
We had our first scan a fortnight ago & I won't share the picture here as it is really quite dodgy. We had one of those bedside ultrasounds and so were only able to take a very quick happy snappy on the phone. I can make out the babies head & spine and arms & legs but I doubt anyone else would be able to ;)

We are having another scan in 2 days, so I am hoping for a better picture.

My other bit of BIG news.


SO excited. Thrilled to be a part of the 2013 Scrapbook Creations Design Diva team. The mag isn't quite on the new stands yet (only the digital copy is available) but you won't have to wait too long.

Well that's my news & I have actually scrapbooked (a little bit) so I will be back with creative projects to share. Most of my time has been spent working on creative stuff for magazine work so I can't share those just yet.

Just reading this post I have realised just how much is going on. It's crazy. Not to mention I will be moving out with Adam into our own place (which we are hunting for) in 2 months. Busy busy times.

Much love.

Kayla. x


3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Yay to you. What fabulous news all round. You are going to be one busy beaver this year...and into next....
Congrats on the news of a baby and congrats again on the Diva Team :)

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Congratulations on the baby news!!! Very exciting times ahead :) xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations on both your fabulous newses (is that even a word.. lol!) How exciting!! :D