Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweet Boy.

yeah yeah yeah....your probably sick of pictures of my puppy. But hey...not stopping anytime soon ;)
I decided to have a bit of a play with the March mini kit from Polly!
This was the first month where there has been a mini kit in a long while. Things kind of got really busy last year and I tried to focus on one kit for a while but now we are back to having 2 & the Project Life kit. I am really enjoying witnessing the growth of my little business.


Another thing I am really enjoying is using white cardstock backgrounds. I honestly didn't think that I would follow on with this trend because I love patterns, textures and colours so much but I think it provides a good base to build a layout on.


I love these wood veneer chevrons that came in the kit. I used a cluster of three in a triangle formation on this layout to draw the eye towards the photos. I tried to go by the rule of thirds & creating a visual triangle. Not that I really care about design principles, it's really just about the pretty stuff!


Unfortunately this kit sold out yesterday which means that they are all sold out but there will be another release on the 15th of April!! Stay tuned.

xx

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww he is so super cute!! Great design of you layout.

Rikki Graziani said...

Love this layout and all the layers and how cute are those pegs!!!!

Patter Cross said...

Super sweet! Love the embellishments, colors, everything. Beautifully done!

Dictionary said...

Ah what a sweetie you have. This is such a great page too!

Fleursbydesign said...

So cute, love this page :)

Jennifer Grace said...

Aww, how could we possibly get sick of such a cute little pup? Love the orange on your layout, and the wood chevrons, it looks awesome! x

Lydia said...

Well he is pretty cute, he deserves his own wonderfully playful pages!! Fun!!