Friday, April 12, 2013

It's been 7 days...

I was getting so good at blogging and then things got overwhelming again and it's been a week since I have been able to even think about blogging.
I have so much going on here at the moment. LOADS of Uni work & it's coming to the head of my Live Below the Line campaign which means lots of fundraising and events.
Speaking of which, I would love any donations. You can check it out here.

So I thought I would pop in and share a layout that I haven't yet.

This one is about my boy Louie. It was his second birthday recently. I can't believe he is two!
I made this using the Shoreline kit from my shop which sold out the night it was released...thanks guys!



You may have noticed that I have become addicted to using pegs lately. I love the dimension it gives a photo.


One of my favourite things about the kit was those gorgeous anchors. How cute..seriously.

Anyway I'm feeling my eyelids get droopy so I am off to catch some Zzzz's before a big day tomorrow. I am heading off to the city to participate in a national youth week event for Live Below the Line.

Catch you. xx

No comments: