Monday, March 18, 2013

Soon to be Aunty...

Well I am an Aunty now!!!
I have been meaning to scrapbook this picture for a long time. This was taken the week before my sister had her first baby Chloe. She was in hospital for 4 weeks before she gave birth, because of pre-eclampsia. I think those four walls drove her insane. Unfortunately because she was in hospital she never got to have her pregnancy photos done as she wished. We did a little makeshift photo shoot in the hospital grounds!


 I was really excited to use my cameo on this page. I created the circle background (which would look awesome as a mask also!) I also cut the feather and the lovely!
I luuurvve my Cameo.



I am also obsessed with those little enamel dots by My Minds Eye at the moment. They are my favourite thing to add in clusters for the extra dimension.

I will be back with another process video soon, I promise.

In the meantime here is a gorgeous photo that I love of my niece and I yesterday.

Here's a little 'Instagram' look at my last week:

My niece and I on St Pat's Day! I absolutely adore this photo of us. She was just starting to laugh in this photo. She is just the most gorgeous little girl.

Chloe wearing the gorgeous new outfit I got her with pink spotty jeans! She finally fits a 00.

Had to have a Guinness for St Pat's Day.

Rainy weather so I finally got to wear BOOTS! I realised this was taken the day before St Pat's Day...but could have sufficed as a St Pat's outfit ;)

The bf and I before an engagement party on Saturday night.

A new journey of mine starting TODAY. Can't say I love the taste but nothing that is good for you tastes good right? I am sort of a bit iffy about 'shake diets' but I am not seeing it this way. I am doing this for breakfast and lunch for 8 weeks and then only as breakfast. It's the fast track program. I know that there is a lot of controversy around this but I think the major reason people go back to their original weight is through poor diet choice and not knowing how to cook healthy food. I lost 60kg in 2009 eating healthy, so I am sure I can do it!

Much love. xx

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful!

Fleursbydesign said...

Lovely layout, love the silhouette cuts :)

Crystal said...

Very pretty layout. Love all of the layers.

Sarah Webb said...

Fun page! Lots of great dimension and little details.

Ally said...

Aw she is so cute Kayla! Good luck with your shakes. Question - why not try just eating healthy again like you did in 2009? Eating food is much more fun and satisfying than drinking shakes.
Good luck - I'm sure you will smash it!
xox

Tracy said...

That is such a sweet layout.
Beautiful photo of you and your sister.
Your niece is adorable :)
Good luck with your goal.