Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random Sunday Postings...

Thought I would make a post before Sunday is officially over.
I have had one of those particularly lazy Sundays. Well I did do *some* things. Managed a coffee in town, a fresh stack of photos printed and a re-arrangement of the scrap room ;-)

Most of all I want to post about this...


Yes...a Silhouette Cameo! That is what arrived in the post this week. I have wanted one for like EVER! I ended up treating myself to one because I figured..hey why not? You only live once and I did have some spare money. I'm not entirely sure where I am going to house it yet. You buy things and then think rationally later right?
Oh..before I forget. I got this baby from Studio Calico. They had a good deal on it in a bundle with an extra mat, blade, download card and dust cover + FREE POSTAGE. Can't beat that right?

I have already been having a play. If you check out my last post, there are a couple of sneak peeks of layouts coming up where you can see the Cameo in use!
I have been doing some cuts tonight for the upcoming Polly! kit. Found out you can buy the commercial rights to some of the pieces in the store. Can't wait to share these with you. Speaking of the upcoming kit, it is happening very soon!
I will be announcing it in the Polly! Facebook page tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Anyway, there's my little ramble about my new toy. 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend, as I did.

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel for some layout process videos.

Much love. 

x


2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Enjoy your new toy. Looks fun! I hope to play today too after church. Blessings,

Margie H said...

Congrats on your new toy! Can't wait to see what you create with it :)