Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fabulous Us.

I created another process video yesterday. I was really excited to share it with you and then I realised that the video camera died part way through the recording but never the less I am sharing the process video with you as it only cut out towards the end.


I created this page originally for Kraft it Up's February challenge which was to use kraft paper & stickers.  I have so many stickers in my stash so it was about time I pulled them out. I used stickers from Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, Amy Tangerine and Studio Calico..



The process video.


Supplies Used:
(I have added links to those things available in the Polly! Shop, A Piece of Cake's shop & The Greatest View)

Cardstock: Aussie Scrap Source Kraft

Paper: My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart & Gold Dot Foil Vellum from Dear Lizzy

Stickers: My Minds Eye Word Stickers, Heidi Swapp Definition Stickers, Heidi Swapp Sentiment Stickers, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Stickers, Studio Calico Heyday Frame Stickers, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Fabric Stickers and Heidi Swapp Buzz Words.

Other Embellishments: Studio Calico Mistable Feathers, Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Hexagons, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Hearts & Arrows, Pink Paislee Portfolio Glitter Alpha Stickers, My Minds Eye Buttons, Cosmo Cricket Fabric Brad, My Minds Eye Epoxy Dots, A Piece of Cake Designs Cherry Flair, Washi Tape from Bella Blvd and Sawyer's Place, Calico White Mist from Studio Calico, Chevron Bag from The Greatest View, Paper Doily, Mint Julep Studio Calico Mist, 7 Gypsies Clear Stamps and Glitz Design Unchartered Waters Anchor Roller Stamp.

Here is a little sneak peek of what's coming next on the blog...




I hope you enjoy the video, please let me know what you think. x

5 comments:

AJ Reddicliffe said...

Ooooooh! Someone got a parcel from SC at last by the looks of it!! Love your process video, you have such a lovely voice. <3

Patter Cross said...

Oooh great layout. Love the layering!

emily said...

its a great video!

Staci said...

You did a fantastic job! Thank you for sharing!

Erica said...

Thanks for the video!