Saturday, March 9, 2013

Berry Ice-Cream - Video

I meant to post this earlier today however I was rather distracted baby sitting my gorgeous niece! She is just over 4 months old now. She's started to make lots of baby talk noises. So very cute!

Anyway....I made this page using some older Amy Tangerine Sketchbook. I love this line. I don't know if it is the colours of the recurring watercolour theme!

I also used a very old American Crafts Flair badge (Yum) from my stash. I have been trying to pull something old out of my stash every time I start, to start using things up. I think I often get consumed by lots of new product and 'forget' the old stuff.




I was also really excited to use my Silhouette Cameo on this page. You can see a few of the cuts on the pages. The leafy vine shown in the last picture here actually came free with the machine. That is actually one of my favourite cuts!

Anyway, as promised, here is a process video of the layout:


Here is a little sneak peek of what I will be showcasing next time ;)


Much love. 
x

3 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Great layout - I love that leaf/vine cut. I want a cameo! The flair looks perfect tucked there too! x

Desiree B said...

Fantastic layout. So many details, yet the page doesn't look busy at all!! That flair was so perfect! Thank goodness you found it.

I also think it's s great to grab older stash items each time to mix in with the new. I'll have to watch your video later when my husband wakes up. It's 4:22am here.

Julia said...

Beautiful layout!! I love your process video! I love watching other people as they work through a project!