Friday, February 8, 2013

Brisbane Markets.


I signed up to Wilna Fustenberg's new Heart Class. It's based on the idea of using different mediums & art techniques on your pages. I was so inspired that I Had to create this today using a piece of muslin that has been in my stash for such a long time. Along with some mist a couple of embellishments the page was complete! The background really made the page & it looks so much better in person.

I also had a bit of a play with rubber moulds from Moulds by Mel. I am doing some design work for the lovely Mel this month & there will be more on that soon ;) --- maybe even a video. You can see the gold flower and gold bird below. I created these using the EasyCast resin that is also available in Mel's store & finished them up with a coat of gesso & gold paint with a touch of glitter.



I must also apologise for being a bit awol lately. What can I say...#summer #uni #busy #boyfriend ;)

Here's a little bit of a pictorial look of my last couple of weeks. Enjoy. x








xx
Much love

2 comments:

Staci said...

What a gorgeous piece of art! TFS. Have a great weekend. :-)

Chloe :-) said...

Just love this page! Must check out those moulds! PS. I reckon I could eat that icecream right now!! :D :D