Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MIA

Ok I admit defeat...December went haywire...I neglected my blog!

I was thinking about Ali Edward's One Little Word challenge where you associate one word with the year. 2013 .... ORGANISATION.
This is something that I lack.
So in the spirit of organisation I plan to keep a diary, stick to it, meet deadlines. Especially with UNI!
What is your word for 2013?

So a bit of an update on what's been going on.

I turned 22!
It feels like only yesterday I was 18, so this is a bit scary!




These were all taken on the night of my birthday dinner.

Then Christmas happened five days later of course...
Celebrated it quietly as a family & my lovely Poppy is down in Tassie @ the moment too.



A few instagram happy snaps from the day.

Then we celebrated the New Year (now there are no pictures of that night...blame it on too much apple cider!!!)

Now it's the new year, it's time to welcome all things new.
My business is about to see a design overhaul. I can't wait!!!
See the Polly! blog for the latest updates.

I'm also starting Uni (my 3rd year) in February. So excited!!!

& lastly I am super excited to be involved with an organisation called Oaktree. I can't wait to go on the Roadtrip to end Poverty in March this year. Travelling interstate & going to meet a bunch of cool, like minded people! I am sure there will be many pictures of that!

I will be back tomorrow with some new scrapbooking to share.

xx

  

No comments: