Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dec.5 (& a little bit of crafting)

It's almost a week into December, how exactly did that happen?

Today isn't very exciting. This isn't really Christmassy, but I do it pretty much every year around this time. (make gifts!)





















This year I have been making lots of things but my new favourite is these gorgeous clay necklackes (made from Sculpey clay). I will post a better picture later on. I found the idea on the Meet me at Mikes website. Love that chick!
I am thinking that a couple of my friends are going to love these.
Do you make any of your own gifts?





















Another page for my niece's album. This one was taken while my sister was in hospital with pre-eclampsia. We dressed her up a bit and took some photos in the hospital grounds. She was in hospital for 5 weeks all up towards the end of her pregnancy so unfortunately she wasn't able to get any professional ones done. At least we have something to document that cute bump.

Much love. x

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty layout!

Fleursbydesign said...

Pretty ayout, love the necklaces too.