Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dec. 4

It's certainly not feeling very festive here today. I have had my head buried in Uni books having a major study day. I am in summer school at the moment (when most other Uni students are having a summer break I choose to get ahead with my studies). It will all be worth it in the long run!





















It is fun however to wake up and get a choccy out of the event calendar. Yes, we still do this at my age! ;-) Well my sister and I share. Sometimes I love living back at home.
Do you have an advent calendar in your home?
We used to have the cardboard cadbury ones when we were younger, it was quite a novelty picking our new one each year. I have seen some cute ideas for advent calendars on Pinterest this year including some adorable envelope ones!





















Another page for my niece's album. This was a photo of my brother in law, sisters and a pair of baby shoes. They took this for their pregnancy announcement cards and I thought it was a really cute photo for the scrapbook.

I've had a really big day, so I'm off for some Zzzzz's.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great LO. We do have an advent in our house too. It has a slip of paper in each day of an activity we will do together.

Shannon stout said...

what a beautiful layout! And such a great idea!

Penny said...

I totally love the 2 extra feet layout. Love Penny
http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/2012/12/today-i-am-introducing-you-to-great.html