Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dec 1.

Can you believe it's here already? The silly season...again.
I can't believe the calendar said Dec. 1 this morning.

I have to say, I never really take very many pictures around Christmas time. I am not really sure why. It might just be busy but it's more likely that I am just lazy with the camera!
With the ease however of instagram this year, I am actually tempted to instagram a picture EVERY day. I can do it right?

So Dec. 1.





















Of course it was going to start with Louie...
I saw these cute reindeer ears at the pet shop today. Louie was really impressed the Mummy brought him a pair ;-)

Yes, I am that crazy dog lady that loves to dress up her dog.

I think he looks pretty cute.

I'll be back tomorrow with another share...and a layout I have been working on tonight (err..this morning as it's now 2.41am!)

xx

No comments: