Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello.

I know that is has been a long time since I last updated.
Wow...where do I begin?

Well I'm an Aunty!! Finally.
Little Chloe Isobelle was born on the 18th of October. Just a tiny 4 1/2 pounds. So precious.

I am in my last week of holidays before I start summer school to knock a few more Uni units out of the way. Then it's Xmas...can you believe it? This also means that my 22nd birthday is fast approaching. Am I really that old already? It feels like my 21st was only just yesterday.

Anyway, I have some scrapbooking to share. Of my niece of course.


This one is for this months Scrap The Girls challenge which was to use teal, white and orange. Love that colour combo!


This one I did for Kraft it Up. It was all about using white space. I love this new Studio Calico mask, a bit addicted to using it on every page lately!

Better head off now and get some more scrapbooking done. This is only two of the eight pages I have done in two days. Crazy!!!

Kr. x

11 comments:

Kel said...

These are both gorgeous Kayla, I can't wait to see the rest x

Kim Price said...

I love both of these layouts - they're just awesome. Of course I love the stripey background on the STG entry since it's the same one I have used too! Nice job with the challenge and the KIU layout is simply gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with both of these challenges :) :)

Chloe :-) said...

Gorgeous pages, Kayla!! Of course your little niece is beautiful too :-)

Louella said...

Precious. <3

Felicity Ives said...

Both beautiful layouts - congratulation Auntie KR x

Fiona said...

Beautiful layouts of your new neice. The mask looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along at STG.
Fiona
x

Marisa said...

wow beautiful pages Kayla! Love them both and thanks for playing along at STG :)

Leonie said...

Beautiful layouts Kayla. Thanks for joining in at STG.

Karen said...

Both LO's are gorgeous. It is so precious being an Aunty I love the Job. Endless scrapping insparation there. Thanks for playing at STG xx

kaitlynne roil said...

Love the layouts of bub. So precious xo

kaitlynne roil said...

Love the layouts of bub. So precious xo