Monday, September 17, 2012

A scrappy share...

For the first time in AGES.
I actually scrapped today. I guess it helps that I got into gear yesterday and actually edited photos to print and scrap. Nothing better than a fresh pile of photos.



I was pretty happy with how it turned out in the end.
I picked these Bo Bunny papers up from my local scrapbook store on the weekend. I loved the sayings on them. Perfect for my life right now. I also used some of the Kaisercraft Gelato stickers. They have awesome quotes!!!

I made this page based on the fact that I am in a happier place these days :)

Hope you like.
xx

9 comments:

Rachel Minick said...

Very beautiful! Love all the pink!

Katherine (sutty) said...

Super page love all that inkiness and the embellishing :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty!
Love all of the pinks!
And such a great photo of you :)

Julia said...

Beautiful layout today!

Loni Redden said...

Great LO!

Chloe :-) said...

A fun page, Kayla!
Good to see you so positive :-)
xx <3

Cindy S. said...

So pretty! LOVE the smattering of flowers and all the pink!! :)

Jennifer Grace said...

A gorgeous layout, I love the variety of embellies you have on it, and how you've made them all work together. x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Great layout! Love the colours!!