Sunday, September 16, 2012

A new look for my bloggy!

Things have been changing around here, so thought a new look was in order!
I haven't been around much once again, just got back from a three week holiday to Queensland and that beautiful sunshine!

Not much else has been happening around here lately, trying to settle once again back into the single life and living back at home. It hasn't been the easiest transition let me tell you!

I am glad however that I have my little pup as my stable 'guy' in my life. We have been at the beach a lot lately. Didn't realise how much I MISS the beach. Where I lived previously there were no close beaches. Lou and I enjoyed a long splash in the waves yesterday as the sun was setting.

(My baby & I, taken after our trip to the beach)

I have also been following a clean eating lifestyle. (choosing not to call it a diet this time around). I have lost 13kg since 30th of July 2012. I lost a lot of weight previously (2009) but followed a really strict eating and exercise plan. This time I am taking a casual approach and just improving my lifestyle choices and CHOOSING to be more active. I think it's a happier way of losing weight, and keeping it off.

In scrapping news --- I am still in the process of 'creating' my space but I have been doing some scrapping which I will share really soon! I'm mixing things up in my shop soon to. Expecting lots of cool new things soon. You can check it all out here.

I will leave today's post with some instagram pics of my trip to Bris. :)














It was a great trip :-) and fantastic to clear my mind after life's recent changes.

Till next time.

x

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I still think Louie is the cutest dog ever! Glad you had a good rest up, you've had plenty over recent months. And congrats on the weight loss! Awesome.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Cool pics!!!