Friday, August 10, 2012

Life brings with it many changes...

I know that it's been forever since I have updated here.
What can I say? Life just gets busy.

Over the last 2/3 years my life has been like an actual roller coaster. I have never experienced so much rapid and scary change ever.
The last three months in particular have taught me a lot about life. I am now single....again.
This break up has been so very different from what I expected. I feel strong & free. I think for the first time in a long time I feel excited about life. I can't say much negative about the relationship, maybe it just wasn't right? Yes, my heart was broken and ripped from my chest but I feel that I am stronger woman these days. Definitely a lot different than I was in the post I made back in November last year.

So it's a new start for me? What I am going to do with it?
I think I am going to start here. Since writing helps, it really does. I am going to tinker with the blog a little and make this a space for me. It's all mine, to write with total and utter freedom. I may be the only one that reads it, but that's ok.


So this is me...now. Ready to partake in a different journey in my life.
I have felt fantastic the last two weeks, really loving the detox diet & green tea again. Who would have thought? Embracing my body as something I love, and don't disrespect.
I have lost 3 kilos so far, and I am really starting to feel great again. I will be that strong independent woman that I know I can be.


Since everything else in my life has been changing, I decided to make a few changes myself...this is the new colour of my crafty/office space and I can't wait to share!

Off to make more peace with my life.

x


2 comments:

KateP said...

Glad to see you so positive following what must have been a difficult time x

Julie said...

Sorry to hear about your break up but I look forward to seeing your crafty work