Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So inspired lately...

It's always the way when you actually have a lot of stuff to do!
I was over @ 2 Peas and I saw Shannon Tidwell's video where she made a layout using paint and stitching. I can't find the link now, but I just want to credit her because she inspired the below layout. It's a lot different from heres but it was definitely the inspiration point!


I am really loving using the sewing machine at the moment, so any excuse and I will.
The baby is actually me...yep scrapping all my old photos at the moment. I have been very inspired by Shimelle Laine and I would love to have a completed album of these photos.

Anyway I must go, I have a Polly! kit release tonight to get organised for. xx

7 comments:

Holly* said...

i've been using my sewing machine a lot more today too!! love your layout!!

Christina Collins said...

So gorgeous!
Love the little birdie. :)

Elisa K said...

adorable layout and way cute photo. Love all the color choices. Thanks for sharing.

soapHOUSEmama said...

This is an awesome LO!!!!!!

Ashley Rock said...

adorable layout!! love the paint!

Jane said...

gorgeous layout, wish I had a sewing machine!

Marcia said...

Love love love your colours and the sewing adds an awesome dimension to your page ... Great layout.