Saturday, May 12, 2012

Getting back to normal....

I feel like I have my 'scrap' back. Amazing isn't it?
Since going on a hiatus 2-3 years ago, I lost my mojo BIG time. Even with opening my shop..it still wasn't what it used to be.

Just lately (maybe it's because I have had so many stresses) I have got right back into my creative process and 'sticking stuff to paper' as Ben calls it.

I find myself browsing Pinterest and notemarking all these ideas...even sketching some!
It feels good to be back in that process. I think I have had a bit of a boost since being asked to do a few magazine features lately. That definitely helps the mojo and I must say that I was shocked to have been asked after all this time under the radar and not much scrapping going on at all!




These were all created using the Polly! Scrap Kits may kit. It really got my mojo flowing...and the only thing I added were the wooden pegs...so there is plenty in the kit. xxx

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Teka Cochonneau said...

fun layouts!

Margie H said...

You've been busy! Great pages and so much details = SO fun! TFS :)