Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another April Layout...



This is my second page from the fabulous April Polly! Kit, which is now sold out!
The May kit is not far away though, and I have a subscription special on the Polly! blog if you want to check it out.

I have been out of the loop for the last couple of days struck down but a nasty cold/flu. I haven't felt this sick if a long time.
It has given me plenty of time to catch up with things online though while I cuddle up on the couch with my laptop. I have found some inspiring things this week.

I LOVE this layout by Shannon Tidwell and you can see a video of how she made it here.

I am also ADDICTED to Pinterest.
If you want to follow my pins, you can find me here.

I found this quote on Pinterest today and fell in love

 (find it here.)

Until next time

x

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Gorgeous layout, beautiful colours Kayla. Sweet.

Ashley Rock said...

LOVE this layout!!! I love how you cut the paper to make a fringe look--- beautiful!