Saturday, April 28, 2012

Louie...

Anyone would think that Louie is the only thing I scrap...if you have been reading my blog you would see that he is the topic of many many pages.

BUT...it's just cause he is my baby. I am sure when I start my little family one day that they will be just as loved.

I don't have an album solely for Louie...I decided to go for a 'dog' album instead since I tend to scrapbook pages of all the doggies in my life...and the dogs that Louie 'hangs' out with.
I am going to share this album on my blog very soon, since it is the one that is progressing the most into a 'finished album'. I certainly don't have many finished albums.
Of course though the album will never really be finished as I add to it as more dogs come along and Louie gets older.



I love the blue crochet flower on this one. It is from a prize I won over at Lime Tree Creations. Becci does some GORGEOUS crochet flowers, trims and other bits. They are to die for!

I also used my new Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin Tab & Blue ribbon punch on this layout. I really love these punches and I can see them working their way into many of my layouts. I purchased mine from Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Anyway, I am still sick so I plan on spending today sitting in front of the fire, watching movies and possibly some scrapping!

I hope that you have a beautiful weekend.

xx

4 comments:

Ashley Rock said...

Awww this is a great layout and Louie is adorable!!!

Marcia said...

i find it really hard to scrap our puppy dog, but you do it so well. he's a cutie ... but then, I am biased to beagles!

Tiffany said...

Awwwwww adorable.

Dolly B said...

Awww Louie is a bit cute

Cheers
Mary