Monday, April 2, 2012

First Birthday!

I haven't scrapbooked old photos in a very long time!
I decided to sit down and scan all my prints from film photos since I was a baby and I came up with some great prints! It's time to scrapbook them all. I did some scrapbook pages of me as a baby, but back then I was a beginner scrapbooker and I really don't think I believed in journalling? Looking back on it, these are the most important ones that I journal on, especially in colloboration with my Mum.

So this page is my first birthday...

This page also uses new Dear Lizzy Neopolitan which you can find in the Polly! Shop here.
At 10% off!

So it will be the first of many pages, as I work through all my 'old' photos.

Also..can you believe that it is already April? That's crazy!
It brings the start of new challenges...you should pop over and check out these two
Daring You To Scrap April Challenge
Polly! April Challenge

Til next time,

x

9 comments:

Kat said...

awww you were so cute! This layout is really cute too! TFS PS It would be easier to comment if you enabled the "name/url" option.

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great Layout!!!! Love the misting :)

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! I'm loving those Dear Lizzy papers and just posted a layout on my blog using them too!

Ashley Rock said...

Beautiful layout!! <3 it!! The misting adds such an impressive touch!

cori in wa said...

Love that title!!! Congrats for working on older photos and getting them scrapped :)

Danielle said...

Cute photos! And your paper choice works really well with the pictures. I love that collection.

Erica said...

Fantastic layout!

Busygirl said...

aww a beautiful layout! I really like dear lizzy's products. The photos look great! If you didn't mention it, I'd have thought it's your baby! Well maybe because you're much younger than me too lol!

Louella said...

This is gorgeous Kayla - you were such a little cutie!! A few months back Dad scanned all of our old negatives into the computer - it took him a week. It was awesome to see all the photos we had forgotton about!! Cant wait to get some and scrap them too!!