Monday, April 23, 2012

Cover to Cover!


I have only recently discovered Shimelle's blog but when I did I was in love. She scraps just like a love, lots of layers and all about the pretty PAPER!

When I saw that she was having a class, I got a wee bit excited. A four week class on something I REALLY struggle with....thinking about the album as a whole! How often do we create pages thinking just about that ONE page and not about the album? We put pages to the side, store them in pizza boxes and often forget about them...what about the album?

You can sign up the class here.
I can't wait!

5 comments:

KateP said...

I love Shimelle and found her quite some time ago and have done a few classes with her - you will have a blast x

soapHOUSEmama said...

Came over here from Shimelle's forum - can't wait for class too :)

cathy0536 said...

Hi Kayla, you've got some lovely pages, they need to be in an album!

Marie said...

Hiya, just popping for from Shimelle. If this is your first Shimelle class you will love it! They are always awesome! HOpe you enjoy.
xMx

Kim said...

so lookinf forward to this class!! ;)