Friday, March 30, 2012

Snap!


I have wanted to scrap this photo for ages!!!
I was waiting for the March Polly! kit to be ready so that I could scrap it because I knew the colours would work perfectly. I LOVE teal.
There is only one kit left after a super month for Polly! - you can find it in the shop here.
You can also find a step by step for this layout here.

I'm in the stages of planning bigger & better kits for the coming months. It's been an adventure building up my business, and I still get a bit shaky making decisions and helping it grow.

I have been a bit absent in blog land lately. Not sure if I mentioned that Uni is back now? Which means head in books, assignments and research. Of course I have also been busy with Polly! Not to mention that now Ben has every weekend off we are usually out and about. Life just doesn't seem to slow down now.

Anyway, back to this assignment.
No doubt will be back soon to share more. xx



No comments: