Friday, March 2, 2012

Get Picky

So once again myself and my design team featured as guest artists for the Get Picky challenge blog.
It was an inspiration prompt this time around, and of course a page using multi photos!

I came up with this from a couple of polaroids I had sitting around.
Of course this would also work for this months Daring You To Scrap! challenge seeing as it is lovin' the polaroids ;)



I am working on some secret squirrel stuff right now...that won't be revealed until JULY!

Longest wait to reveal I know.

If you are lurking around, feel free to check out the March monthly forum challenges over at Polly!. There is a lot going on!

xx

2 comments:

home & hobbies said...

I saw this layout on the Get Picky blog today, it is gorgeous, love the embellies

Louella said...

Simply stunning Kayla! And making us wait until July - dont know if I will be able to handle that!!