Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 5 & 6


I have exceeded my expectations with this and not fallen behind. Yipee!
It's rather fun seeing an album develop without much pressure. I decorated the front cover today...so will share that next post.

I hope that you have all been well.
I am currently buried under books and paperwork trying to complete summer school before the whirlwind of semester one of 2012 begins. I really did commit myself big time, but it's all going to work out well in the end...I hope.

In other news, I am sending out little thank yous from Polly! at the end of the week to say thanks for such a great opening. If you want to receive one you just need to register for a shop account on the home page. www.pollyscrap.com.au

Much love. xx

1 comment:

Louella said...

You have done such a great job with Polly's!! I LOVE IT!! Love the forum, love the kits, love the shop and LOVE the inspiration you girls provide every month!!