Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daring You To Scrap - March

Ok so I have posted the Daring You To Scrap! challenge a wee bit early since tomorrow I am busy in the morning and I know that many people like to do the early rounds to see what the month's new challenges are.

I loved making this one.
This month's challenge was to create a page using photos that were a bit 'oldschool' like photostrips and the good old polaroid.
Not everyone has a polaroid camera (I have a really cheap toy looking one...which is pretty cool!) but I have posted some links to tutorials on how to create your own photostrips & polaroids.

I have used the Polly! February - Pucker Up kit for this page.
I oved the mixture of bright and soft colours in this kit..especially with that grey twine (although some kits had the lovely honeydew colour)




I feel like I haven't shared a page in ages on here. I have had an insane few weeks. Lots of appointments and of course the return of Uni for 2012.

I am very excited as I am currently working on the March kits for Polly! and they are very cool! ;)
*and very limited*

Much love.
kr.x

1 comment:

Louella said...

I always say that I will do the monthly challenges - and this month I REALLY REALLY hope I get some time to do this one!! Such a cool idea!! Lovely page you have made Kayla!!