Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Always my baby Louie


I'm having one of those weeks.
My only week off in months and I am suppose to be catching up..but rather I am falling behind.

I did however spend most of yesterday in hospital (I am ok...sort of) just more testing on my leg to find out what is wrong. It resulted in my day consisting of 3 needles and 2 hours in a scanning machine staring at a dot point.

Monday was spent ALL DAY packing orders and sending them out. I am all caught up now. Phew!
More to go out today, thank you lovely ladies!! xxx

The above page is one using Polly's February Pucker up kit (which is now sold out sorry)
but there are still a couple left of the mini kits...
www.pollyscrap.com.au
and you still have a chance to win on the Pucker Up kits by entering this months Kraft it Up challenge.

I hope that you have a beautiful week. xx

1 comment:

Louella said...

Gorgeous Kayla - love that twine circle!! Cant wait to get my own kit so I can have a play!