Thursday, January 12, 2012

Up for a Challenge?

I am !!!
I am so doing this. I need to do this. My photo collection is dismal. To encourage myself to actually get it done, I am going to use my iPhone instagram app....I always have my phone on me, so no excuses!

I might not share everyday on here, but I will definitely share @ the end. Might be a fun post. So here is my 30 day list.


In other news, I did some MORE scrapbooking.
I know right. The mojo is on fire right now.

I got a nice package full of Prima flowers the other day. The yellow one in the above layout is one of my favourites. I have also used some of the gorgeous crochet flowers, mist & twine available in the Polly! store. (I told you that I love gesso and mist at the moment!)

On a sidenote. I really am loving reading blogs at the moment so please stop by and leave a comment so I can check out yours!

Much love.

xx


3 comments:

Jess said...

i've never used gesso on a layout... Not sure how I'd use it either. Love your layouts

Louella said...

I love Instagram on the iphone!! I take so many pics of Xavier with it!! Hope you do share some of your photos!!

Marcia said...

Love the colours, awesome