Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trying new things...

 I have been trying lots of new things scrappy wise lately.  I am really loving playing with cardstock & mists (even gesso!!!)
I actually don't often scrapbook on cardstock, so this is definitely a trend for me. I am loving playing with all this twine as well. Luckily I have all the shop twine to play with ;-)

 

In other news...the boy is out the back building my vintage ladies cruiser. So excited. I am going to have the coolest bike in the world! There is still a lot of work to be done, and parts to buy...but it is all coming together!

I am also getting my stuff together for a market stall. I need to get my business out there to the local Tassie girls as sadly we don't have a scrapbooking shop here in Launceston and I would love to meet some lovely ladies that maybe we could crop with. So if you are a Tassie girl, reading this blog then please say hello! :-)

I'm going to go back to drooling all over these new CHA releases. I am trying not to press order on everything..the banks are already low in funds!!

xx

1 comment:

Louella said...

I LOVE those yellow ribbon flowers!! So pretty! Such a lovely layout!!