Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A simplified life

I stumbled across this beautiful blog in my travels about simplifying your life in 52 weeks.
It is set up with weekly style challenges. I'm going to play along, because I love to be simple (ha!)

This week is about re-capping 2011 postively.
This year was whirlwind (again). I moved, changed, learnt, cried, laughed, full on sobbed, smiled, found love, got my happy on!
The biggest positive change for me this year was really learning where I stood in life, and what I deserve. I learnt to never settle for second best and to only associate with those that love & care for you.
2011 brought me Ben, who I am ever so grateful for. He see's the best in me, and loves me just the way I am. It's uplifting to trust, care & love someone as much as I do Ben.
So that is my 2011, happy, positive & changing. I am now looking forward to simplifying it all in the next 52 weeks!

Onto scrapping, I made  4 pages with this months Polly! kit which is now SOLD OUT! (thanks to all my customers!)




I am loving creating with these kits because I can have everything sitting out in front of me and just cut & paste. It makes things so much easier.
My DT member Ebony did a great job with the kits also which you can see in the Polly! gallery!

Much love. xx

4 comments:

Marelize said...

Gorgeous pages! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and a happy New Year to you too. :)

Jayne said...

Amen to only associating with the ones who care.

Your relationship with Ben sounds lovely. Congratulations!

Deb_in_oz said...

Lovely post - it is amazing when we start to demand the best for ourselves in all areas - you do deserve it!

Thanks for joining the challenge and linking up

Deb @ home life simplified

Tam said...

YAY! I'm doing the 52 week challenge too! It came right at the exact moment I needed some guidence :)
Xx