Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Family!

Ok so we very rarely get family pictures. Apart from my sisters, my parents and I hate having our photo taken. Ben is even worse!
So to have a family picture was a rare thing, probably even rarer that I scrapped it!


I have used a few Polly! goodies on this one.
1. Doll Fabric Thickers

I love the My Minds Eye papers on this layout, they have glitter accents!
I saw a really nice one with a bike on it last week. I love vintage bikes (I blame Ben!)

My Minds Eye are releasing some BEAUTIFUL stuff this CHA. You can check out the sneak peeks on the Polly! forum.

Much love. xx

2 comments:

Louella said...

I love getting photos with all my siblings as well - as we live so spread out now, we are hardly ever all in the same place at the same time! I think the next photo together will be my wedding, the last time was my sisters 18th (and she is about to turn 21)! Gorgeous layout too!!

Marcia said...

It's nice to see family shots, it is hard to get everyone in one spot! You've played the pic up nicely in this layout!