Saturday, January 28, 2012

My 52 weeks album.

Ok so I am FINALLY caught up.
I got a bit slack and I am only in the first month!
Not a good sign for the rest of the year BUT I am determined to get it done.





So there we have it, 4 pages for the first 4 weeks of the year.
Can you believe that January is basically over? It's all a bit scary!

I have been so busy the last couple of weeks. There has been a lot of business and Uni stuff going on, also to add that my little Louie had his manhood removed :( Was sad to see him so lethargic and sad.

It bring me to the neglect of keeping up with my 52 weeks to simplify posts.
I love reading this blog, and it's great to sit down with a cup of coffee and really assess your life, values and ideas.
Week 3 was about making a mission statement.
I wanted to create something simple, but easy to live by.
I came up with:
My mission in life is to be simply happy, caring, loved and loving. To treasure and nurture, give joy and be creative.

I decided that this was too the point, and all I wanted to say. It fits perfectly with my life situation right now and I am sure for the years to come. After all, the motivation behind participating was to simplify right?

Back to my coffee, then bed I think!
Much love.

Kayla Renee. x

1 comment:

Deb_in_oz said...

Wonderful mission statement - "to treasure and nurture" - how beautiful. I love how in 2 sentences you created a loving vibe and captured your intentions!

deb @ home life simplified