Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Krafting it Up!

I never enter challenges these days, so it was refreshing to sit down and actually do one.
Granted I did complete this page at 2am this morning. One of the down falls of Uni is that I never sleep well when I have assignments due. I am very easily stressed, which really doesn't help my 2012 word of simplify.

I think that I am going to need to go back to my green tea, and calming music.

Anyway last nights little sleep allowed me time to get a challenge done.
Kraft It Up's January challenge (Polly! will be sponsoring this blog next month!)

I have used Studio Calico Custard Mist and Lemondrop Twine on this layout which are both available in the Polly! Store 

I am looking at this weeks blog post over at Home Life Simplified and wondering/assesing/narrowing down my list of values. It has really made me think about what I value most!
xx

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that POP of colour Kayla and those tickets...yummo...gorgeous page..good luck

Sarah Lou said...

Lovely!! Love how you have worked those colours!

Gail L said...

I just love this layout! That cluster is stunning! Thanks also for visiting my new Greatest View blog xx

Chloe :-) said...

It's great seeing you scrapping again Kayla! Love the line of tickets and the clustering on this page :-)

Louella said...

Gorgeous!!

Marcia said...

I love your little pops of the colours in this ...