Tuesday, November 1, 2011

banner

Wow it’s been a whirlwind of a month. So much went on and I can’t believe it’s November already. October saw the end of a year at Uni (exams and all) + my big sister’s wedding (I got to be a bridesmaid) as well as family visiting from the mainland but I still got time to scrap!

Here are the latest two Polly! Scrap Kits releases.
www.facebook.com/pollyscrapkits

$30 each + postage, contact me on kayla.r@live.com to order.
I managed to get 3 pages out of each and then another 1 from each which I haven’t shared yet.

Polly kit 111

the girls

flower girl

hens

PollyKit11

greatday

photoboothfun

sobeautiful

So, that was my scrapping for the month.
Now Uni is over for the year, no weddings to stress over and I’m feeling at a bit of a loss with what to do with my time.
Of course there is the fact that I am on the all so lovely job hunting game. Never fun and I hate job interviews. I would love a summer job in a quiet cafe somewhere…but I think I am dreaming!

Have been making a bit of jewellery and thinking about starting up a market stall….might give me some things to do over Christmas.

Will see how things go.
Much love,

Kayla Renee

1 comment:

Chloe :-) said...

Gorgeous gorgeous pages Kayla!!! Loving all the wedding pics - what a busy time you've had!!