Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my little louie

Wow! Can’t believe it. I have actually been scrapping…I must admit though, these few pages are ones I haven’t shared on the blog from a few weeks back. I do however have some more to show you real soon!

I am obsessed with the Cosmo Cricket Gluber’s at the moment. I’m thinking that I might need to stock them in the shop! I can’t get enough of playing with them.

So news for me.
*I started Summer School this week hoping to cut my degree a you louiebit shorter by studying some units through spring & summer. This means I don’t really get a break, but it will be worth it in the end!

*I had a real good clean out of my scrap stash and have managed to almost halve my stash!
This is all for good reasoning though….because Polly! Scrap Kits is opening an actual online store with gallery/forum/online shop. I needed room for all new fresh stock and I have some surprises in store. The business is having a little design overhaul *thanks Ben* I’m going for the whole ‘modern vintage’ look. Will be stocking the usual Polly! monthly kits + quite an array of supplies and all new CHA stock come the new year!
So watch out for the new website which will be www.pollyscrap.com.au (currently under construction), thanks to the lovely Gabbie from www.dotcomdesign.com

In other news, I am welcoming two lovely designers to the Polly! Scrap team.
Ebony Van Der Starre
& Felicity Wilson

So that is my exciting news for this week!
Also very glad to see some familiar faces on the 2012 Scrapbooking Memories Masters List. Congratulations Girls!

Till next time.

xx

4 comments:

Claire said...

That puppy is just gorgeous! And so are your layouts! Yep - big fan of glubers too!

Lizzy said...

These are beautiful Kayla.

Louella said...

Gorgeous layouts Kayla - and I am so excited for the new website!! Thank goodness I go back to work next month so I have lots of money to buy supplies!! hee hee

Julie said...

Love the layouts he is so cute I have a beagle myself such a naughty little thing