Monday, September 26, 2011


I just had the very first release over at Polly! Scrap Kits yesterday and shared the pages that I completed with the Happy Days Kit.

I really loved working with this kit, I love bright colours and this kit is certaintly bright!
There are still some kits left if you want to order one. Go check out the blog www.pollyscrapkits.blogspot.com
They are only $40 plus postage for over $50 worth of new product.
I have made 3 pages from mine but you could easily make 5, I have heaps left over!

I have also uploaded a little tutorial/product review on the Polly! blog, so feel free to check it out and keep an eye out for the next kit which will be released soon!

and please tell your friends, I would love your support :0)

Much love,

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome layouts!!! So bright and colorful!!!!

Chloe :-) said...

Gorgeous pages Kayla! I'm excited to get my kit!! Love the look of it!!!