Friday, June 3, 2011



I am a roll this month with getting challenges done, it's only the 3rd and I have finished 3 challenges :)
These two are for more scrapbook savvy challenges.
I always love the challenges over at savvy and it's a great bunch of girls. I can't wait to go on the retreat in September and meet a lot of you in person!

I have been having fun with my new Martha Stewart fringe scissors in these layouts. New addiction will just add that to the martha stewart butterfly punch and charcoal glimmer mist that appears on just about every layout. I brought a new tim holtz filmstrip die as well (have used on both of these layouts).

So I am going to use this raging scrapping mojo while I am on a month's holidays, it works well!

If your reading, leave a comment and I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

Thanks for reading.

Much love.


3 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

SO good to see your scrapping again :-) fabulous pages - the fringe looks FAB!!!! Keep the pages coming :-)

Tam said...

Sooooo wonderful to see you scrapping again honey :) Looking forward to seeing you in Sept :)

raquel said...

Good to see you back scrapping Kayla :)