Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some scrapping to share…

Finally some scrapping.
Getting back into it slowly
Have cleaned my scrap room and put up a trestle table so I can scrap so there should be more of it now!

littlelouie

ourpoppy

I’m trying not to be tempted by all the new scrapbook products around but instead use the massive stash of OLD stuff I have…then I might consider a shopping spree. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Best be off. I have Uni work to do. (would much rather scrap at the moment)

Kr.x

4 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for your lovely comment , that tray is a 7 gypsies one, not new but say 5 months old you should still be able to get them.

Sar said...

So glad to have you back blogging, I have missed your gorgeous posts!

Karen said...

Oh Kayla he is so cute!!! I had a beagle who passed away a few years back due to old age but I think I need a Louie!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work! :D