Wednesday, May 18, 2011





I am having a quick break from in the pages of Uni text books. I swear I not stopped writing assignments in days.
I am in the last two weeks of University for the semester and EVERYTHING seems to be due in. I also have an exam to be studying for.
Let's just say that I can not wait for semester break and some serious lounging in bed watching DVD's.
Speaking of which..I watched a really good one last night "The girl with the dragon tattoo". Really good movie and today I am going to watch the sequel "The girl who played with fire"

It's nice to have a little movie break in between studying...and scraping is a nice break as well.

So I have finished two pages last night...(which can be seen above). I haven't quite worked out the formatting on blogger yet. I used to use a blogging program to blog, but it has dissapeared off my laptop.

So the first one is for Anthea's scrapbook Savvy challenge and the second one is for this month's Kraft it Up challenge.

I best get back to studying.

Much love.


No comments: