Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3 months and I'm back...

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog for 3 months, that time has flown by.
I have been super busy and to be honest I didn't really want to update the blog as I didn't have any scrapping to share.

Since my last post I have started Univeristy doing my bachelor of education to be a primary school teacher which is a very big change from my career as a chef!
I have almost finished semester 1 which is awesome and I can't wait for semester 2, I am having lots of fun.
It's a bit of a shock to the system to be back writing essays and doing school work that's for sure!

I am living with my partner (who I don't think I have mentioned on my blog before) in a little terrace house right in the city. Very small place but cute tiny.

I sold my scooter Polly. Decided that motorbikes (or scooters) and me don't mix. Lol! So now I just have Polly the car.

Now it's Easter so I have a weeks break from UNI and I'm staying with my parents up on the NW coast so I have been able to scrap my first page in AGES...because all my scrap stuff lives here. There is no room for it in our tiny place in the city.






















So my first page in ages....SCOOTERS. Ironic I know.

I have a bit of an essay to write today and then I might do some more scrapping...we'll see.

For now...xxxooo

Kr.x

1 comment:

Bel said...

missed you xxx love the layout xxx