Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan 2011

Wow. It’s weird writing 2011.
How did that happen so fast?

2010 feels like a blur to me. It came and then it went just as quickly. I wouldn’t of thought at the start of it that I would spend a good part of it with a broken leg. We never see these things coming I guess.

2011 I think will bring me a lot of new changes (I can only hope).
I have always been a bit of a gypsy and I like the feeling of moving and change.

No scrapping to share. Haven’t really done any since I got back from Queensland with all the house moving/Christmas.

I do have some pics to share though.

IMG_0074

This is my new baby.
Matches my old baby.

IMG_0069

I can’t wait to have my P’s so I can drive it by myself. Not long to go now. 15 hours left Open-mouthed smile

I got a new tattoo.

IMG_0206

Was really hard to take a picture of it…so it’s upside down. It says “La Bella Vita”. It’s an Italian saying meaning THE GOOD LIFE.

IMG_0010

I painted my bedroom a pretty new colour. Saying goodbye to the ugly lime green!!! and yes that is Twilight on my bed. I am reading the soppy love story again.

That’s about it for now. I am working on 3 pages at the moment. So might share those soon.

Kr.x

1 comment:

Jenny Schimak said...

I looked at that exact same car last weekend. I love the colour it's gorgeous. I've not had a drive of one yet. Is it lovely to drive. Love the colour of your wall, turquoise is my favourite colour.